Round Robin Rules
Bracket seeding will be done by: (Pool winners seeded first regardless of record.)
1. ppg (1 point for a win, .5 points for a tie, 0 points for a loss) divided by # of games played
2. # of wins
3. avg runs allowed
4. avg runs scored
BRACKET SEEDING RULES
(Pool winners seeded first regardless of record.)
ppg* / # of games played
1 point tie
.5 points loss
# of wins
avg runs allowed
avg runs scored
- Specific rules are covered below. Rules not specifically outlined below are covered by the NFHS Baseball Rules.
- No infield before games.
- All teams will play four (4) games.
- Home team determined by coin flip.
- All games will be seven (7) innings with a 2-hour time limit. Tie games (after 7 innings) are rendered a tie unless time limit has not been reached. All games will be 2 hours.
- Coaches are responsible for having their pitchers ready at game time. If preceding game is running late, it is still the coach’s responsibility to find somewhere for his pitcher to warm up so your game can start immediately after the preceding game ends.
- Run rule is as follows: eight (8) after five (5) innings, twelve (12) after four (4) innings, and fifteen (15) after three (3) innings.
- Pitching Rules: Coaches discretion.
- You may bat 9, use an EH and/or a DH.
- BAT LIMITATIONS: BBCOR
- Courtesy runner for the catcher only at any time but with 2 out is mandatory. The courtesy runner must be a player not currently in the lineup. If no player is available you may run your last out.
- $50.00 cash protest fee. Protest decided on the field by umpire and Tournament Director. Protest fee returned if protest upheld.
- No coolers allowed AT DESIGNATED SITES.
- NO METAL CLEATS, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, OR TOBACCO ON ANY TURF FIELD. Breaking this rule will result in IMMEDIATE ejection from the park.
- The head coach is responsible for the behavior of coaches, parents, and fans.
- The umpires are in charge of the game. Excessive arguing or abuse will not be tolerated. The umpire's decision on any judgment call is final. Rule interpretation can be discussed with the tournament director.
- All participants are competing at their own risk. By participating you agree to hold the Tournament Director, Tournament Officials, Tournament Hosts, and Tournament Sponsors harmless from any liability resulting from participation in the tournament. Team insurance is mandatory and must be available upon request.
- RAINOUTS: Whether or not to cancel games due to weather is NOT the choice of the Director. It is solely on the shoulders of the person running the fields we are using, or the umpires. There are NO makeup games unless the Director feels the integrity of the round robin will be compromised without such makeup games.
- IN CASE OF INCLEMMENT WEATHER, THE DIRECTOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RE-FORMAT. NO FEE REFUND WILL BE ISSUED FOR GAMES MISSED.